Stations of the Cross
Examples shown have been restored to their original appearance
using authentic pigmentation, genuine gold leaf detailing and traditional repair methods.
Click on images to enlarge
Gothic Carved Wood Stations Circa 1853
These Gothic six foot tall stations of the cross had been repaired just after the war, at this time the scenic backgrounds were painted out. As part of the restoration, we re-painted the missing scenic backdrops.
Italian Quatrefoil Plaster Stations
This ornate set of plater quatrefoil stations of the cross were in poor repair, we were considerate not to over -restore so that the set would be in keeping with the historical age of the church interior.
Fibreglass Resin Stations Circa 1950 Restored for Monastery
Spanish Composite Stations by Olot Before & After Restoration
Two Victorian Plaster Plaque Stations With Coloured and Monochrome Versions Shown Before & After Restoration
Italian Stuffleser Stations Carved Wood Circa 1950
Carved wood stations of the cross restored to their original subtle colouration using traditional pigments, thereby retaining the warm character of carved wood.
(before & after shown)