website terms and conditions
This website its images and content are the intellectual property of Jeanette and David Lewis and "Lewis and Lewis".
It is covered by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, and therefore no part of it may be copied for personal use or profit.
Most of the images have a visual or hidden watermark, to remind those who may be tempted to copy them; not to do so. We also retain copyright for actual statuary created by Jeanette, any actual unlawful copying or taking impressions of such works is prohibited by law.
We reserve the right to change any part of this site without prior notice.
Your co-operation is much appreciated.
COPYRIGHT ON WEBSITE of Lewis and Lewis
All images, text, and other content on this website are copyright © Lewis and Lewis (unless otherwise stated) and are materials protected by international law. All rights are reserved. Lewis and Lewis prohibits the downloading or use of these protected materials, except for the purposes stated below.
USES WHICH ARE PERMITTED: Terms and Conditions (Please see section 7 as of January 1st 2017.)
Protected materials from this website which are copyrighted by Lewis and Lewis (including images, text, and other content) may be used for non-commercial purposes which are personal or educational or religious, such as personal meditation, teaching purposes.
Users who wish to use materials from this website for such uses may do so without express permission from Lewis and Lewis, provided that they comply with the following conditions:
(1) NON-COMMERCIAL USE: The protected materials may only be used for non-commercial purposes which are personal or educational or religious. For these non-commercial purposes, the protected materials may be downloaded, electronically stored, printed, shared, imported into digital presentations, or digitally projected. For these non-commercial purposes, the protected materials may also be uploaded onto other websites, provided that
(i) no more than five images or one hundred words of text are used on any one website at any one time;
(ii) the citation information requested below is displayed on the website beside the images or text.
(2) PROPER ACCREDITATION: (Citation information) Users must cite the following information beside each image or selection of text; if images or text are printed then this same information must be printed beside or below the images or text:
Name of artist or author + title of art work + copyright notice [copyright © Lewis and Lewis ‘YEAR’] + Lewis and Lewis website address.
For example: Sculpture by Jeanette Lewis ‘ Saint John Vianney" copyright © Lewis and Lewis 2015 www.jlewisstatues.co.uk
(3) USE WILL NOT DENIGRATE THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION: Users may not use the protected materials in any way which denigrates the Christian religion in general or the Roman Catholic faith in particular, and they may not use the protected materials in association with any other material which denigrates the Christian religion in general or the Roman Catholic faith in particular.
(4) MATERIALS WILL NOT BE ALTERED: None of the protected materials may be altered or modified in any way (for example, images may not be cropped or stretched out of their original proportions or have their colours or textures altered).
(5)PERMISSIONS By downloading, printing, or otherwise using protected materials from this website, users agree and warrant that they will limit their use of such protected materials to the uses described in this permissions policy.
(6) OTHER USES Anyone wishing to use material from this website in ways not described here must request and receive prior written permission from Lewis and Lewis. Unauthorized commercial publication or exploitation of text, images or content of this website is specifically prohibited. Contact Lewis and Lewis for more information about specific requests - our email address is given on the contacts page.
(7)CESSATION OF PERMISSIONS The permissions granted here in this policy are valid only until the end of 2015, and they cease on 1 January 2017. from this date forward all permissions will not be granted without written requests to ourselves for our consideration.
Statuary restoration - (Quick view)
Restoration Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
Other - Contact Us