Statues shown have been restored to original appearance, or customised by request.
Select a Saint to view- images can be magnified
60 inch carved wood statue of Saint Chad.
Restored with an elaborate decorative scheme to match the period of the Architecture of the Oratory.
A scale model of the Oratory replaces the Book.
The Oratory and crozier head are finished in genuine gold and silver leaf.
53 inch statue Carved wood orignally by Stufflesser studio Italy. Restored for St Joseph's R.C. Church, Harrow & Weald.
Carved wood 26 inch statue Restored for
Saint Dunstan's Catholic church Woking.
44 inch statue of St. Abraham.
originally by Meyers of Munich, made of wood Composite restored for Saint Walburger's ICKSP Preston.
26 inch plaster statue of Donatello's original sculpture.
(Retailer Burnes & Oates 1853 - 1970)
restored for school of St. George Enfield
60 inch plaster statue restored in traditional vestment colours. Restored for St. Ninian's School Scotland.
33 inch plaster statue originally by Rafl of Paris restored for French school.
56 inch plaster statue of Saint Therese of Liseux, with Glass eyes featured. (Damge included the loss of upper eyelids)
Originally by Rafl of Paris. Restored for Leeds Diocese church.
60 inch statue wood composite originally by Meyers of Munich restored to authentic appearance with genuine gold leaf detailing. ICKSP St. Walburger's Preston.
40 inch wood composite originally by Meyers of Munich. As none of the original decoration remained, the new scheme was based on the 15th century painting by Gerrit Von Honthorst. Restored for ICKSP St. Walburgers, Preston.